Fairgrounds Nashville Improvement Project Update: The Week in Review: March 4-9
March 10, 2019
- 90 percent of blasting for removal of material has been completed.
- Utility work began with the first sewer line heading from Nolensville Road into Expo buildings.
- The final concrete slab for Expo building 1 was completed.
- In the coming week, crews begin erosion control work on the Fair Park area of the site.
- The first steel arrives on site for Expo 1 and erection begins.
- Roofing is place on Expo building 1.
- Installation of service outlets begins.
- Work on the West retaining wall begins.