Fairgrounds Nashville Improvement Project Update: The Week in Review: June 24-28
July 1, 2019
- Concrete pads were poured for the condenser and metering equipment.
- The drywall contractor is wrapping up tasks, including hanging and finishing drywall, installing door jambs and ceiling grids.
- Installation of the storm sewer in the courtyard is ongoing.
- Grading on the east side of the project continues as does construction of the retaining wall to the south.
- The electrical contractor pulled wiring in Expo 1 and continued the build-out of the electrical room.
- Base asphalt was placed at the RV park.
- Here's what the Tennessean Editorial Board Asked Nashville Election Candidates/Plazas (Tennessean, June 27); Mentions candidate support for Fairgrounds.
A view of the interior of Expo 1, nearing completion, from the mezzanine.
Toilets in an Expo 1 bathroom getting partitions installed.
Canopy installation is ongoing at the loading dock.