Fairgrounds Nashville Improvement Project Update: The Week in Review: July 1-5
July 8, 2019
- Construction of restrooms is nearing completion, with the remaining partitions being installed as well as counter tops.
- Expo 3 offices received the primer coat of paint.
- At the rear of Expo 2, concrete dock aprons and ramps were poured over the course of the week.
- Sanitary sewer line was installed in the courtyard.
- Construction of the retaining wall is almost complete, with a few finishing touches left to complete.
- Placement of pervious surface pavers at the sheds commenced late in the week.
- The mechanical an electrical team continues to pull wire to HVAC equipment and completed conduit under Expo 2 roof units.
- Nashville Mayor's Race 2019: John Cooper focuses on better deals for city, residents (Tennessean, June 27)
Interior view of Expo 3 from the rear.
Nearly completed loading dock at Expo 2.