Fairgrounds Nashville Improvement Project Update: The Week in Review: June 10-14
June 17, 2019
- On the outside of the expo centers, grading of hardscaped areas continues as does installation of site utilities and construction of the retaining walls.
- Downspouts at all buildings are being anchored, as well as the metal trim in all expo buildings.
- Overhead electrical lighting installation is ongoing in all expo buildings.
- The drywall team is hanging framing and decking in restrooms and sheet rock in Expo 3.
- Expos 1 and 2 began getting door frames this week.
- Sprinkler piping has been placed in Expo 3 as has water line in the show arena.
- Nashville Discovers It Underfunded Its Public Art Program (WPLN, June 12)
A bathroom in Expo 3 gets floor epoxy and begins to look complete.
Interior of Expo 1, with installation of lighting cable in progress.