Fairgrounds Nashville Improvement Project Update: The Week in Review: April 8-12
April 15, 2019
- Our electrical contractor is installing overhead electrical conduit in Expo 3 (See photo below) and wall rough-ins in Expo 1.
- Construction of the show arena is in progress and the retaining wall has been built.
- Structural steel erection is rapidly progressing in Expo 2 and the Expo 1 mezzanine.
- Water lines were laid behind Expo 2 in preparation for tap set-up with Metro Water Services.
- The concrete arena wall in Shed 1 has been poured by our concrete contractor, which also stripped formwork for last week's porch pours.
- Nashville Fairgrounds Director says Racetrack Operator Formosa Productions Breached Contract (Tennessean, April 9)
- Nashville Needs a Budget that Reflects the Priorities and Quality of Life of our Community (Tennessean, Opinion, April 12)
The updated, color-coded site plan graphically shows progression of construction.
- Dark green: Concrete slab progress
- Yellow: Storm water progress
- Light green: Sewer progress
- Blue: Building pad completion
- Pink: Domestic water progress
The retaining wall for the show arena is under construction.
Workers with Harlan Electric install conduit in Expo 3.